Why DDCT Tokens?
Ether (ETH) is the second largest cryptocurrency after bitcoin and has a market capitalization of over $70 billion. Ether is the native digital currency of the Ethereum network. The Ethereum network is an open-source distributed ledger platform that enables users to create smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps).
Ether, however, is not a digital currency as such. It is not meant to be used to purchase goods and services online as is the case with bitcoin and litecoin, for example, nor is it meant for international remittances. Instead, ether is the currency that powers the Ethereum blockchain and is meant to be used by businesses and developers who are building applications on the Ethereum network as the network’s currency.
Due to traders recognizing the potential of smart contracts and decentralized applications, the price of ether has rallied from less than one dollar during its ICO in 2014 to its currently traded price. Its major objective therefore is to drive initiatives through shared interests, and in the process, accumulate wealth through trading or as a store of value.
Our global future depends on Sustainability. We consider a move to greater sustainability in all aspects of life critical to our future. We only have one earth. We must find ways to reduce our harmful impact on the environment. Let us focus on increasing sustainability through a community effort by starting with the support of DDCT’s mission – to encourage sustainable development through recycling, efficient energy use, less carbon emission, etc. At some point in the future, we will invite holders of DDCT to join us in creating a non-profit service organization to help us drive these initiatives. However, this doesn’t preclude others from benefitting from trading in DDCT. Our ultimate goal is to inspire hundreds of millions of users to join us, and build a self-supportive, decentralized ecosystem, which supports a better world by leveraging the Ethereum blockchain technology to create an unparalleled, self-supporting global system of Sustainability.
How Does DDCT Intend To Realize its Solution?
We intend to work with our community of DDCT holders and supporters of the project to conduct the following (we encourage your feedback and advice through our social media channels and directly through our website’s contact form):
- Constantly reviewing and updating our marketing strategy and planning methods
- Defining tactics and specifying each potential impact
- Program setup to conduct marketing campaigns in different languages
- Conduct consultations with marketing experts on the deployment of various marketing tools
- Signature in bitcointalk
- Posting about the token in various Altcoin forums
- Maximizing the use of Social Media
- Content writing
- Having promotion through unbiased websites such as CoinSchedule and Platinum Crypto Academy
- Getting our tokens rated
- Creating Bounty Programs
- Creating AirDrop Programs
DDCT Token Features & Benefits
As of now, there are a number of standards involved in ethereum token development. Among those various token standards, ERC20 standard is the best and most commonly used one. This ERC20 token development is the P2P network that has a value and can be sent or received like any other cryptocurrencies. Here are the list of primary features and benefits of the DDCT token.
Primary features include:
- Atomic swap feature
- Minimum cost and time
- Solidity nature
- Smart contract development
Benefits of DDCT tokens include:
- Enhances token liquidity
- Reduced risk of contract breaking
- Reduces the complexity of token interaction
- Uniform and fast transaction
- Confirms the transaction more efficiently
How Does DDCT Token Gets Its Value?
Now that we know that you can get your hands on DDCT tokens, let’s find out what gives them their value in the first place. Tokens get their value from the same place that most things get their value. They are mainly two factors:
- Transfer the token from one party to another
- Approve the use of token as a monetary asset
Fundamentally therefore, we stress two things of importance to determining value:
- Supply & Demand
Supply & Demand: This is basic economics 101. The more the demand and lesser the supply, the more will be the price of the product. This is especially true for DDCT because its supply is limited and cannot be increased. Over time therefore, its price will likely increase as the available supply on the market decreases.
Trust: Like with any currency, tokens will only have value if people have trust in it. Trust comes from lots of sources, such as the credibility of the developers, the kind of service provided by the DAPP, the willingness to hold the token, etc. All these things are built over time.
Ethereum is ranked as the most popular smart contract platform. This puts DDCT ahead of competitors such as:
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Ethereum Classic was formed as a result of a fork in the Ethereum blockchain.
- Most major developers are supporters of the new hard forked Ethereum. The community of ETC is quite small, and most people buying it are not real users that use the token to execute programs.
- Ethereum Classic may not follow the future changes made to Ethereum.
- It is said that many ETC buyers are Bitcoin supporters that don’t want Ethereum to succeed.
The NEO blockchain platform is the first to be launched as an open-source blockchain project in China.
- All are fighting for a root chain. So, there can be many root chains.
- Legislative unknowns should make NEO be approached with саutіоn аѕ well as all сurrеnсіеѕ built in a very ѕtrісt governmental system.
Stratis supports C# which is compatible with the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Not a platform for the mаѕѕеѕ. So, ѕlоwеr аdорtіоn is expected.
EOS claims to be the most powerful infrastructure for decentralized applications.
- EOS still needs to be picked up by the mainstream.
- US Issued
- Negotiations with organizations for acceptance are likely to be more tolerant to accede to buy-in
- DDCT is now in Singapore, a stable and supportive digital currency market
- Environmentalist enthusiasts
- DEX traders
- CEX traders
- Anyone with a cryptocurrency wallet
- Anyone who use a cryptocurrency exchange
- New cryptocurrency entrants
- Expert cryptocurrency traders
- Traders of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Zcash, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Neo, Cardano, EOS, etc.
- Users who want to store Cryptocurrencies
- Users who want to conduct Crypto to Crypto Trading
- Users who want to do Fiat to Crypto Trading (to be rolled out over time through negotiations)